Thursday, May 17, 2012

Healthy eating - or: OMG what IS that thing?

In my quest to live a healthier life, I encounter some unexpected difficulties.

Take yesterday.

I bought an eggplant (which we call way fancier by its french name Aubergine in Germany).

As you can see, I was quite excited to have a shiny beautiful colored vegetable in my life:

"ooohhh, pretty!"


But then it began to dawn on me...


What have I gotten myself into???



















Hmmmmmmmm....
"I have EATEN it before..."



It sure looks nice!


But I have no idea what to do with it!
"I can't see you anymore!"


Pleeeeeeaaaaaaze!
Help me out here! Send me your favourite eggplant recipes!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I totally understand that problem :D Was the ame for me with pumpkin and some other vegetables. The problem is I don't like eggplants at all. In other words: sorry, no recipe ideas :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could just throw it into a vegetable pasta sauce along with tomatoes, zucchini, etc. whatever you like.

    Und hm, ich könnte ja auch auf Deutsch schreiben, ups xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das stimmt, könntest du ;) Hmm, Tomaten und Zucchini hätte ich da *denk

      Delete