Thursday, April 12, 2012

Caine's Arcade

I came across this post by Kim. I love it!
I was away without internet, so I did not come across the video. If you have seen it already, sorry to beat a dead horse, but if you haven't, go and watch this short film.


(YT Video)

Caine is great. I love him. I love the fact that he did not get discouraged when noone showed up before, I love his genuine surprise and happy smile when he saw the people, I love the fact that he is not a whiney, video playing, lazy ass. I admire his creativity (claw maschine? Genius!). I am also a huge fan of his dad's parenting (e.g. not discouraging him or crushing his dreams, instead giving him the tools and space needed to create his arcade within his means).

If you want to know more, go to http://cainesarcade.com/. The site also gives you the possibility to donate to Caine's college fund via Paypal.

Go Caine!

2 comments: