Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sick Lizzy

Hello world!
Yeah, the title is spot on - I haven't been feeling well for quite some time but always skipped going to the doc. This monday, it was finally bad enough for me to cave in and the result was a nice sinusitis, antibiotics and a week at home. Blegh.

Various pills
Image via Wikipedia

I shot two short videos with the Iphone for you:

Tuesday


Wednesday


Mainly, I wanted to test the direct upload function but if you like these kind of short glimpses into my life, I could do them more often. Tell me what you think!

Plus, I want to extend the invitation from the first video: I'd be happy to connect with you on twitter, formspring, draw something, pinterest.... my username is busylizzy111, come and find me!

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I hope you're feeling better. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am feeling much better and I am back to work. Message learned: Listen to your body!

      Delete
  2. I'm quite late in posting, but I hope you weren't sick too long! Did you try a neti-pot for your sinuses? I haven't tried it, but people swear by them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I am really afraid of them. I heard the glowing reviews as well but...water? Up and down my nose? I am already a baby in the swimming pool!

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on that...I've also heard of people getting some rare brain infection from using unclean pots. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let that be an urban legend. Yikes.

      Delete