Friday, July 1, 2011

A new Body Shop Product - Body Butter DUO

Here is a video for you about this cool new Body Shop Duo Body Butter:



I really like this concept. I use the thicker part for my elbows, knees and after shaving my legs, the light cream for all other parts of my body. No complaints so far.

As stated in the video, I bought mine in the UK for 5 GBP due to the great offer combined with the magazine coupon (you can still get the magazine for 6 more days!).
The US TBS website lists the duo body butters as out of stock, unfortunately. They are having an offer as well, 15$ instead of 18$, so if you are interested you might want to check if your local TBS has this offer as well!

The 4 scents are:
floral acai (that's the one I have, very floral, summery, girly)
vanilla
macadamia
sweet pea

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wie schön, mal wieder was Neues von dir zu sehen, liebe Anke.

    ReplyDelete