Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moleskine special limited edition - le petit prince!

Moleskine presents a new limited edition notebook - a "Le Petit Prince" notebook!


(YT Video)

Isn't it simply stunning?
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's "Le petit Prince" will always hold a special place in my heart, as I played the fox in our school play (if I happen to find the pics, I will scan them and show you, pinky promise!).
It was a great honour to say the famous line
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
I was always quite worried that I would mess it up ;-)

I have a "Le petit prince" watch from Italy, and some nice notebooks and pens.... but a moleskine notebook is a totally different story and I am truly tempted.

Thanks to Geek in Heels for her post, head over to her blog to see more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment