Monday, February 21, 2011

Things that make me happy # 2

This postcard, sent by my dear friend R:


It says:
"It sparkles,
it is useless,
I want it!"

This pretty much sums it up - do you know the feeling that you want something because it is just so *puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtey*? I am able to resist sometimes, more often recently as I want to move soon. 

Generally, I am not an impulse buyer, I have to think long and hard about spending my money (and then I go back and happily purchase whatever I lusted over in the first place ;) ). But if I am in a good mood, the money can slip through my fingers more easily, especially if I am in a country with a different currency (yes, I am looking at you, Great Britain!). This is just the small stuff though.
For big ticket items, I like to research hours and hours in the internet to get the best deal on the best item.

What about you? Sparkle queen(king?)? Impulse buyer? Hermit and non-shopper?

No comments:

Post a Comment