Monday, November 8, 2010

A sunday field trip.. and I take you along!

 Hey everybody,
this whole youtube thing (my channel) is actually a lot of fun... so I took my camera along yesterday.

Lesson #1: I need a bigger memory card, as I ran out of space pretty quickly

Lesson #2: Yes, people will think you are crazy when they see you talking to yourself in public..... in a foreign language

Lesson #3: Don't tilt the camera while filming (*cough*)


 So jump on board and join me on my trip to Rheinbach, a small city nearby.


Tell me... do you want more videos?
German or English?
Subjects? (trips, makeup, books..... any ideas?)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic.

Take care!

4 comments:

  1. auf jeden Fall mehr Videos von Anke! Wenn du schon keine Beauty Expertin werden willst, fände ich wechselnde Themen schön.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these videos Anke! Can you do a trip around Bonn sometime??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books and Make up, pleeease! I did enjoy your field trip video as well, though, great job!

    ReplyDelete