Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brontë Sisters and growing up

Libba Bray tweeted about this (via Bookshelves of doom)



I love it. Love love love it. I was the girl who was jealous of my friends He-Man action figures but I never had any of my own. I also loved Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs (anyone else stuck with the song in the head now? ok, then it is just me). I always wanted to be April when I grow up.
Alas, where am I know? Tragedy.

Anyway, I am feeling generous today, so here you go:



And now all together! Saaaabeeer rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer....

What anime/cartoon series did you like? Who was your favourite character? And did you have action figures (prepare for me being jealous!)?

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!! Go Charlotte Go!!

    I LOVED G.I. Joe when I was little, but all the action figures we had were my brother's. :-( I ended up with Barbie and My Little Pony dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did not have G.I. Joe in Germany. But I loved My Little Pony! I had only a handful of Barbies.

    ReplyDelete