Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Facts about me

Lovely Sara send me the following and I want to share it with all of you.

Instructions: place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not

Ok, here we go:

( ) Gone on a blind date?
(X) Skipped school?
( ) Watched someone die?
(X) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been on a boat
(X) Been on a train
(X) Been on a subway
( ) Been on a bicycle taxi
(X) Been on a horse
(X) Been on a ski lift
(X) Been on cable car
( ) Been in a helicopter
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country (USA, I assume)
( ) Gone to Washington , DC (yeah, I know...shocking I didn't make it while staying in VA. I have been to the airport though...maybe half a point?)
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons (I had to make some cards)
(X) Sang Karaoke (but just singstar and it was... terrible)
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only (that's not so difficult with the Euro, as we don't have the equivalent to a one dollar bill, the smallest bill is 5 Euro)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus (Ah, sweet memories...maybe in a later post)
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (that's not a german tradition)
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about (sunrise? are you kidding? way to early)
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating (and sucked at it)
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( ) Gone to drive in movies
1. Any nickname? none that I know of (is someone snickering here?)
2. Body Piercings? just plain earrings
3. How much do you love your job? Job? That would mean money, right?
4. Favorite vacation spot? I like city trips (NYC, Paris, London)
5. Eaten cookies for dinner? Yes!
6. Ever been on TV? No
7. Ever been in a car accident? Luckily not
8. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 2 door
9. Favorite salad dressing? Balsamico
10. Favorite pie? don't know
11. Favorite #? ?
12. Favorite movie? Sooooo many! How much time do I have? random picks in no specific order: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Center stage, Dirty dancing, and if I can add TV shows, I will never finish in time
13. Favorite holiday? Christmas
14. Favorite dessert? mmmmh... I don't know. Maybe creme brulée?
15. Favorite food? difficult! I like so much - and so many different cuisines. only one? impossible
16. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
17. Favorite brand of soap? The cheapest from the drugstore
18. Favorite toothpaste? The cheapest from the drugstore
19. Favorite smell? fireplace
20. What do you do to relax? read books and randomly surf the net
21. What is your number 1 pet peeve in the world? Ignorancy
22. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Happily married with kids

No comments:

Post a Comment